The recommended length of an article submitted for publication is between 5000 and 9000 words (including references); book reviews should be no longer than 2000 words.
Text edited in Times New Roman, 12 font size and 1.5 lines spacing.
Your submission must be accompanied by the following information:
- Title: 14 font size, capitals, bolded and centered
- Name and surname of the author(s);
- Academic title, institutional affiliation and e-mail address;
- Research interests (max 50 words/ author);
- Abstract (200-250 words); Times New Roman, 10 font size, italic,
- Keywords (max 5) Times New Roman, 10 font size, bolded.
- Spacing: between abstract and main text, you should leave two empty lines.
- The papers should be structured in title and subtitle sections and should be numbered (Times New Roman, 12 font size, bold, alignment left). Between title section and main text one empty line should be left.
References must follow the Harvard Style (available on: http://www.library.dmu.ac.uk/Images/Selfstudy/Harvard.pdf).
Footnotes are accepted.
Manuscripts must comply with the following editing requirements.
Top: 3 cm Bottom: 3 cm Left: 3 cm Right: 2,5 cm
Orientation: portrait Page size: A4 Header: 3 cm Footer: 3cm
Alignment: Justify Outline level: Body text Line spacing: 1.5